Capital Safety DBI Sala Delta™ II Arc Flash/Flame Resist Construction
PRODUCT # see list below
- Delta™ II Arc Flash and Flame Resistant Harness designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- Delta No-Tangle™ design for added comfort and easy donning
- Back web loop for reduced conductivity
- Pass-thru buckle body belt with Nomex®/Kevlar® hip pad and side D-rings
- 7,000 lb. Nomex®/Kevlar® webbing for added flame resistance
- One-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit – adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system
- Plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Size = Large (Medium and X-Large also Available)
- Arc Flash resistant up to 40 cal/cm2, ASTM F887-04 compliant
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04
Kevlar® harnesses are tough! They feature flame resistant 100% Kevlar® 29 webbing with an 800 degree char temperature and limited resistance to 1000 degrees. They are also exceptionally resistant to cuts. If you are welding or in a potentially explosive environment, you want the protection of Kevlar® and PVC coated hardware.
Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patent Pending Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you – no matter what your size or shape!
- 1110800C: size Medium
- 1110802C: size Large
- 1110802C: size X-Large