Work with us!
We are always looking for detail-oriented people who not only possess the skills, knowledge, and experience required but who also has a positive attitude and the ability to work well with minimal supervision. Do you want a job that is rewarding? Do you value company culture? Do you think you would be a good fit here?
LineStar Winnipeg Office – Outside Sales
We currently have a career opportunity for an assertive, dynamic and highly motivated Outside Sales Representative for the Manitoba and N.W. Ontario regions to uncover and close sales opportunities within the Utility market (Power, Telephone and CATV). Targeting both existing and new clientele, you will identify accounts where LineStar can market its extensive line of products and expertise. This is a challenging position in a fun and competitive market. As a member of our team, you will be required to communicate effectively and have outstanding “attention to detail” skills.
• A driven sales performer with a proven track record of exceeding targets, sales, performance and profitability across your account base/territory.
• A strong communicator with knowledge of, and relationships within the Electrical and Power Utility industry.
• A highly motivated, self-directed individual who thrives on building and sustaining a business.
• If you are a Lineman or former Lineman that would be ideal. Power Utility experience is an asset.
• Required to have a post-secondary education or relevant experience.
• To have extensive knowledge of the selling process, accompanied by the ability to work independently and manage your time and territory effectively within a competitive environment.
• A team-player with excellent interpersonal, customer service, and presentation skills.
You will be required to:
• Establish sound sales strategies and approaching customers directly and quickly, establishing influence and professional credibility.
• Using a high level of relevant product knowledge, you’ll promote products and services while building and maintaining strong customer relations.
Compensation package includes a base salary, commission plan, car allowance, communication tools, expenses and benefits. This opportunity requires approximately 40-50% travel in Manitoba and N.W. Ontario. You must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.