Dillon EDXtreme Dynamometer
Guesswork is not acceptable – failure is not an option. When you have people working around high tension cables and massive loads, there is no room for error. You have to have complete confidence in the strength and the accuracy of your measurement tools. Since 1937, Dillon Dynamometers have been chosen for the jobs where only the best will do. Now, Dillon has once again lifted the performance bar and set the standard for others to follow.
The EDXtreme exemplifies the trademark precision and rugged construction of Dillon dynamometers. Its highly refined design draws on the inherent strengths of premium grade materials to achieve a 5:1 minimum factor of safety.* While the EDXtreme may be configured for something as simple as a digital hanging scale, it offers a higher level of intelligence.
With user-defined functions and sophisticated communication options, the EDXtreme readily adapts to multi-tasking operations or multi-link systems capable of monitoring a series of critical stress points from a single location — it is the definition of application versatility
For More detailed Infomation please view this PDF: EDX Spec Sheet PDF
• Dramatically improved battery life in the EDXtreme link
• Dramatically improved radio communications distance
• High speed Peak Capture 10/100/1,000 Hz
• Improved backlight intensity
• Lift and store of weight / force
• Date and time
• Continuous data storage
• Re-calibration reminder
• Can communicate with two Communicators via radio
• Overload at 120% with date and time record
• Superior strength and corrosion resistance – High capacity models are constructed of powder coated aircraft-quality alloy steel. Lower capacity models are powder coated aircraft-quality aluminum.
• 5:1 factor of safety* – This measure of strength and safety is maintained at all capacities. Computer modeling confirms the low stress and long product life that is inherent in the EDXtreme design.
• Retained hardware – Allows permanent attachment of centering spacers, which eliminates fumbling during high capacity rigging.
• NEMA 4X/IP55 – The EDXtreme is clearly the choice for reliability in any environment – in-plant or out on the job site.
• Exclusive SOFTKEY interface – Dillon has eliminated confusing menus for faster setup and simple operation. In addition to lbf, kgf and Newtons, programmable functions can correct for gravitational variations and allow the use of custom units of measurement.
• Wide-angle, backlit LCD – Provides improved readability over a wider viewing angle and has backlighting for low light conditions.
• Battery operation – The EDXtreme is powered by two standard C-cell batteries. Batteries are easily accessible for fast replacement