Chance 3 Ton Hoist – C3090440
- Load hooks are forged steel with spring-loaded latches.
- Both top and bottom hooks swivel 360Ã‚Â° to allow for unwinding action of rope or stranded cable under tension.
- For easy hook-up, chain release to freewheel but only under no-load conditions.
- Controls automatically lock when hoist is pulling a load. Two simple levers . . . Shift Key for up and down, on top housing, and Release Key in handle recess . . . are easy to switch, even wearing gloves.
- Simply by ratcheting one or two clicks per stroke in up or down mode, operator can choose quick speed of a full link or half-link rate for extra accuracy. For cramped-quarters work, ratchet handle swings to either side.
- This provides option of push or pull stroke to best suit conditions and preferences.
*The above picture may not be an exact representation of the product