Little Mule 1-1/2 Ton Strap Hoist
The popular Little Mule non-conductive strap hoist has all the features needed for quality, durability, and performance.
- High strength polyester web strap is self storing for compact operation.
- Fast webbing take-up with non-conductive winding wheel quickly reduces slack.
- Solid non-conductive fiberglass handle has replaceable tip which bends to alert the operator of a possible overload.
- Double interlocking pawls and dual pawl sprints ensure positive load control in all environments and precise load positioning.
- Stainless steel springs and shafts provide corrosion resistance for long service life and dependability.
- All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings for smooth operation and reduced wear. An open framed construction allows for easy cleaning and inspection.
- All hooks swivel 360 and are equipped with latches.
- Easily removed sheave block with quick disconnect design converts hoist for single line use.
- Meets ANSI/ASME Standard B-30.21; designed with a 4:1 factor.
- Each hoist is individually tested at 125% of rated load. Single Line:
Capacity- 1500 lbs; Lift- 9 ft, Hook to Hook Minimum- 20″ inch
Double Line Capacity- 3000 lbs, Lift- 4-1/2 ft, Hook to Hook Minimum- 23″Strap Length: 10 ft
- Handle Length: 24 inch
- Weight: 11-1/2 lbs.
*The above picture may not be an exact representation of the product