Little Mule Strap Hoist 1-1/2 ton w. Hotstick Rings
Extra Measure of Reliability
- Fiberglass Handle and Polyester Webbing— Provides added nonconductive material when using proper hot line handling techniques.
- Overload Feature—Solid fiberglass handle, with replaceable tips, bends to alert the operator of a possible overload.
- Hooks and Gate Latches—All hooks swivel 360° and are equipped with latches. Optional hooks with gate latches can also be added. See models on following page.
- Positive Load Holding in All Environments— Double interlocking pawls assures one pawl is engaged at all times. Dual pawl springs provide unsurpassed reliability.
- Meets or exceeds minimum 4:1 design factor and all requirements of ASME/ANSI Standard B-30.21. All units tested at 125% of rated load.
Lightweight and Rugged
- Durable and Portable—Special cast aluminum frames.
- Corrosion Resistant—Stainless steel springs, drum shafts, and plated roller shafts.
- Reduced Wear—All rotating shafts are mounted on bronze bushings.
Easy to Operate
- Self-Storing Web Drum—Provides compact operation.
- Fast Webbing Take-up—Non-conductive winding wheel provided for quick take-up or
positioning of slack webbing.
- Easy Load Positioning—Utilizes a double pawl system with multiple pawl stops for precise
- Open Construction—Allows for easy cleaning and inspection.
- Easily Removed Sheave Block—Utilizing a quick disconnect design. Converts hoist for
single line use.
*The above picture may not be an exact representation of the product