Honeywell Salisbury® Electrigrip™ Dielectric Boot
Designed to be worn directly over socks, the Electrigrip boots include critical safety features normally found in work boots, such as impact and compression resistance along with a protective toe cap and a puncture-resistant sole. However, the Electrigrip boots also provide critical protection against electric shock and are rated for use in hazardous environments with voltages up to 20kV. Users will only need to maintain one set of protective footwear, which provides both dielectric protection and remarkable comfort, flexibility, and performance.
Offered in both a standard and thermal model, the Electrigrip boots feature heavy-duty outsoles for impressive traction and slip resistance over the most rugged terrains. The thermal model includes a unique outsole designed to provide a secure grip on icy or wet surfaces, along with a thick lining to keep feet warm and protected in cold weather conditions. Designed around the Honeywell Muck® last, Electrigrip boots feature a proven fit with a locking ankle to prevent heel slip. Shock-absorbing insoles with arch support provide both cushioning and stability for all-day comfort.
Tested compliant for a 40 Cal/cm2 arc flash exposure, Electrigrip boots can be combined with the Salisbury Pro-Wear and Pro-Wear Plus garments for a complete head-to-toe arc flash solution.
Electigrip Standard Boots:
• Tested for hazardous environments up to 20kV, the Electrigrip™ boots provide exceptional performance and protection.
• Designed around the Honeywell Muck ® last, Electrigrip™ boots feature a proven fit with a locking ankle to prevent heel slip. Shock absorbing insoles provide all-day comfort.
• Electrigrip™ boots feature a heavy-duty outsole for impressive traction and slip resistance over the most rugged terrains.
Electigrip Thermal Boots:
• Also Includes a thicker lining to keep feet warm and protected in cold and wet conditions.
• Flexible rubber outsole combined with omni-directional hexagons that provide an aggressive grip in slick areas for superb traction on wet or icy metal surfaces.
With arch support to help reduce fatigue and a shock-absorbing heel pad, the replaceable insoles provide both cushioning and stability. With engineered high heat and cold resistance, users will appreciate the comfort provided in the toughest weather conditions.
• ASTM F2413-18
(M I/75 C/75 PR)
• ASTM F1117
– full boot tested to 20 kV
• CSA Z195-14
• ASTM F2621
Arc Flash tested to 40 cal/cm2