System Phase Identification System – SPI-II
Our vision has always been to create a phase identification system that exceeds any of today’s industry quality, safety and efficiency requirements. SPI-III’s unique design consists of a wireless bi-module combo that is stunningly easy to configure and operate. With many advancements and innovations, SPI-III will be more helpful than ever before, enabling field applications such as identification of A-B-C electrical phases from all 50 and 60 Hz networks, switchgear phase concordance (matching), phase rotation, system paralleling, underground phasing applications and more.
Main Field unit and wireless display unit: 45 ft or 14 meters
SPI-III Reference unit
• Two reference inputs (CAT-III 600V, CAT-IV 300V)
• Ethernet port
• Power input
• External GPS connection interface
• 4 AA Batteries
• Autonomy: 30 hours of continuous phasing
• CAT-III 1000V / CAT-IV 600V low voltage phasing direct contact
• Up to 72 kV medium voltage direct contact using hotstick
• Non-contact up to 800kV
• Capacitive test port input
• Switchgear half rectified voltage indicator port measurements.
• IP-67 rating