Multi-Range Voltage Indicator (MRVI)
Chance® Lineman Grade ToolsTM introduces the Multi-Range Voltage Indicator (MRVI), used to determine if power lines are at rated voltage, have induced voltage or are de-energized. Must be used with properly selected universal hot stick, even with rubber gloves.
• Visible voltage indicator with range from Capacitive Test Point up to 80kV Phase-to-Phase
• Bluetooth connectivity to view MRVI display live on a mobile device
• Large, easy-to-read dial face and brightly illuminated pointer indicate the voltage class.
• The class displayed is the approximate phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground voltage classes
• Can be used on overhead and underground lines with proper adapters
• Equipped with hold feature
• Battery Drawer for easy battery replacement with Lithium
or Alkaline AA batteries
• Comes with storage bag designed to attach to line
• Lightweight, 1.25 lbs versus the 2.5 lbs. of the MRVD,
OPTIONAL FIELD TESTER:
• The Multi-Range Voltage Indicator can be field tested with the Voltage Indicator Tester PSC4033582
Part # – PSC4033710