Voltage Detector for direct current 20-800 kV – HVDC-H/-L
This device is designed to check absence or presence of nominal voltage by direct contact to the line.
Built-in self-test-function with the test button. By pressing the test button the red diode flashes and the buzzer beeps. When the test button releases the red diode stops flashing and the buzzer stops to beep. A green light indicates that the unit is ready. The unit is always ready for measurement with or without self-test.
Live-test on lines
The passive electrode of the detector must be laid over the conductor to be measured, while it is connected to the appropriate insulation pole (see picture above). If the conductor is alive the red diode flashes and the buzzer beeps. If no red light is seen and no buzzer beep it means that the line is dead according to line specification. Only the green light will lit. After the live-test repeat the self-test.
• DC indoor and outdoor system.
• Polycarbonate shell. Active and passive electrode of aluminum.
• Sound indication by piezo
• Light indication by 1 red diode
• Dimensions: Ø 90 mm.
• Power supply: 4 pcs 1,5 V alkaline battery type LR6.
• Temperature.: -25 °C – +45 °C
• Weight: 0,9 kg
• Voltage range: 20 – 800 kV, to be specified, see below. Built-in ”All-check” test feature provides checking of all electronic and battery level. Greenlight indicate that the unit is ready (The unit is ready for measurement with or without self-test- permanent standby mode).
|Type||Rated Voltage kV||Weight kg/unit|
|HVDC-L/20-150||20 – 150||0.9|
|HVDC-H/150-240||150 – 240||0.9|
|HVDC-H/250-440||250 – 440||0.9|
|HVDC-H/450-800||450 – 800||0.9|