Huskie – 9 Ton Scissor-Type Cutting Tool with 3.3” Jaw Opening – REC-685YC
The REC-685YC is designed to cut copper and aluminum cables as well as lead-sheathed telecommunication cables. The extremely large jaws and scissor-type blades allow for easy cutting of large underground cables. The sidebar handle allows the user to stabilize and balance the tool.
This tool also has a built-in bypass cartridge to avoid cutter damage for those cables that are beyond the cutter’s capacity. The open jaw design allows the user to scoop up cables that are against a wall, in hard to reach areas and on the ground.
NOTE: DO NOT CUT STEEL.
- Open Scissor Jaw for Easy Cable Insertion
- Tested Up to 75kV
- One Hand Operation
- Rotational Head
- Rapid Advance
- Ergonomically Balanced
- Ergonomic Pistol Grip Handle
- Weather Resistant Housing
- Overload Bypass Protection
- Sidebar Handle for Stability and Balance
- For Copper and Aluminum Only
- 5 Year Warranty on Tool, Battery & Charger
For questions regarding a specific material, please contact a Linestar Tools Representative.