GMP – J2 Cable Lasher
The Model J2 Cable Lasher is used to lash a single aerial cable or numerous cables to a supporting strand or to an existing lashed cable with stainless steel lashing wire.
• Will lash any single or multiple aerial cables up to 3 in. (76 mm) diameter across on any suspension strand from 1/4 in. (6 mm) to 7/16 in. (11 mm). A factory modification will allow the lasher to accommodate 1/2 in. (12.7 mm) strand if necessary.
86070 J2 Cable Lasher with Case
• Consists of a rotating drum supported on a carriage that provides the mounting for a driving mechanism, cable lifters, cable and strand rollers
• Each of two recessed magazines will hold a 1200 ft. coil of .045 in. (365 m of 1.1 mm wire) lashing wire (or 450 ft. of .065 in.). The Lashing Wire is fully recessed and covered by a gate.
• Features a fast setup procedure, quick coil loading, and automatic drum lock for easy span transfers and smooth forward travel
• J2 Lashers make overlashing easy. Just push down on the strand roller knob, rotate it a quarter turn and you can lash additional cables together on previously lashed cable
• Positive internal gear to gear mechanism has no chains or belts to stretch, slip or break
• Constructed with heat-treated, plated steel, stainless steel, brass and aluminum components. Contains sealed and oiless bearings to minimize maintenance and assure durability.
• Pre-drilled and tapped at the factory for mounting of the lasher guard or “halo”. For use when lashing in overgrown areas.
fully serviceable to “good-as-new” specifications• The J2 and every GMP lasher is fully serviceable to “good-as-new” specifications at our factory and at factory-trained service locations around the globe.
• The lasher is furnished with a rugged lightweight storage chest with corrosion resistant hardware, recessed latches and a moisture-proof, tongue-in-groove design for maximum protection when not in use
• Supplied with a 6 ft. bridle rope assembly and snap hooks, and an information and operation manual
|Part Number||Description||Wire Dia.||Weight|
|86070||J2 Cable Lasher Standard||.045||46 lbs. (20.9 kgs)|
|86071||J2 Cable Lasher Modified for 450 ft. of .065 in. wire||065||46 lbs. (20.9 kgs)|
|86072||J2 Cable Lasher Modified for 1/2 ” Strand||.045||46 lbs. (20.9 kgs)|
|86074||J2B Cable Lasher Without strand lock and relieved for overlashing||045||46 lbs. (20.9 kgs)|
|28120||Carry Handle for J2||–||1.5 lbs.(.7 kg)|
|03165||Bridle Rope Assembly only||–||3 lbs. (1.4 kg)|
|08189||Chest only||–||19 lbs. (8.6 kgs)|
|70190||Towing Lanyard 35 ft. (optional)(250 lbs. WLL)||–||6 lbs. (2.7 kgs)|
|70012||Lasher Guard “Halo” (optional)||–||3 lbs. (1.4 kg)|